Do you want more than textbooks and tailgates during your college experience?
Have you realized that Pythagoras and his Theorem aren’t going to help you get through your 20s?
Are you looking for a community that helps prepare you for the real world?
You’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to sheTribe U, your new all-inclusive girl gang on campus.
We are on a mission to empower, educate, and inspire women to become the absolute best version of themselves.
From career and adulting to self-love and giving back, we teach all the important life skills that you don’t learn in school.
How Does It Work?
- A chapter must be formed on your campus. In order to form a chapter, it begins with an Executive Board. Women can apply to be on the executive board/start a chapter. At that point or if a chapter is already formed on your campus, general members can apply to join.
- sheTribe U provides custom curriculum created by leaders & experts in various fields to guide the experience.
- Your chapter meets 1x a week in-person. The Executive Board will walk you through various topics, lead discussions, and host events that are focused on two goals: to prepare you for life after college & to build a community that lasts.
Why would I join sheTribe U when there are so many clubs on campus?
Well, glad you asked…
We don’t agree with pledging, judging, or drama
We aren’t focused on only one part of your life
It only takes about one hour of your time each week
which leads us to our next point
Listen, we get it.
We left college and weren’t ready for the real world. We were in multiple clubs and Greek life. While we loved the our experiences for the most part, we felt like we needed to learn more than just how to wear a toga or write a thesis. We wanted to have meaningful relationships that went deeper than partying. We wanted to have answers to things like:
- ◊ How do we negotiate a job offer? Are we even allowed to negotiate?
- ◊ How much of our budget should we be spending on rent?
- ◊ What is self-care and why is it all the sudden a big thing?
- ◊ How the F are we supposed to know what we want to be when we grow up?
So we decided to create it ourselves – all of the things we wished we learned in school. We are two women who are looking to change the way you take on your 20s.
from hundreds of college women
of college-aged women in a campus organization wish they had more opportunities to volunteer
Okay, so what’s included?
Each member of sheTribe U has access to:
A national network of other sheTribe chapters and members
Custom content that covers self-care to career & everything in between
An on-campus community that builds meaningful relationships & conversations
Career development and guidance
Leadership opportunities that you can put on your resume
Exclusive events & volunteering opportunities
What’s it gonna cost me?
you sold? get in.
which is only giving up one brunch or a couple of venti coffees from Starbucks
Lead a chapter
We are looking for driven, motivated, and most importantly AWESOME leaders to start sheTribe U chapters on their campuses. If this sounds like you, click here to give us your deets
Become a member
Not looking to lead? That works too. sheTribe U isn’t a community without our members. If that’s more your speed